Sunday, September 22, 2019

GEOMETRY - Week of Tuesday - Thursday September 24 to September 26 2019: Introduction and Definitions; Transformations Packet I Rotations, Translations, Dilations

Students, thank you for being flexible this week. I recorded these lessons ahead of time so that you can watch them in my absence.

(1) This first link is for those who need to go over the problems on the last page for the homework titled "Introduction and Definitions", the homework that had all the definitions and drawings we did, along with the discussions. Here is that link so you can check your work:

Tuesday 09/24/2019 Part 1/6

DO NOT turn anything to the substitute. Hold these until I get back.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




(2) You will do these sections for Tuesday AND Thursday, so if you do not finish on Tuesday, continue these on Thursday until they are completed. These are the notes for Rotations, Translations, and Dilations.  It is recommended that you watch and take notes on the lesson, then do the class work. Repeat this recommendation until you are done with the Transformations Packet I.

Tuesday and Thursday 09/24-26 Part 2/6

Tuesday and Thursday 09/24-26 Part 3/6

Tuesday and Thursday 09/24-26 Part 4/6
(On this video, I made a small mistake around the 6:00 minute mark, but caught myself around the 7:00 minute mark)

Tuesday and Thursday 09/24-26 Part 5/6

Tuesday and Thursday 09/24-26 Part 6/6

DO NOT turn anything to the substitute. Hold these until I get back.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




(3) When you are done with the Transformations Packet I, you will login to Mathia to start the Mathia modules. I opened up two modules: Getting Started and Module 6: Geometry. Start on the "Getting Started" module first, then continue to Module 6. This will be due by the end of Quarter 1, so if you're not done this week, then that is ok.

Ask the substitute for how to login. I made 15 copies; the login process and website is also on the board. Let me actually just post it here now:

Step 1: go to https://clever.com/in/dodea

Step 2: Log in with your Clever username and password (use school Google)

Step 3: Click on CL Carnegie Learning. (My website will also be listed there; don't click my website, click on CL Carnegie Learning)





DO NOT turn anything to the substitute. Hold these until I get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Algebra 2 - Tuesday May 19 2020 Compound Interest + Monthly Loan Payments

Finance math with Algebra 2! The first three videos are for calculating compound interest. Tuesday 05/19/2020 Part 1/4 Tuesday 05/19/20...